- Not helping me unlock my phone when I had to roam in the US for more than a month even if I was paying my plan punctually even when abroad.
- Charging outrageous rates for international roaming of $29 MXN (around 3 bucks) per minute while abroad.
- Piling up charges of roaming of calls that I didn't even answered while roaming in the US to an amount of more than $2500 MXN (that's around 250 bucks) in a month.
- Cutting my service because some random "executive" (a.k.a customer service representative) dropped the ball while activating one of their "unlimited calls" modules so that a bunch of long distance and roaming charges piled up again.
- Leaving one of my lines dead for a week when I "canceled" to move to an easier on the pocket prepaid plan with Movistar itself.
- Having that dreaded all Flash site of them.
- The non-arriving bill, especially when they've erred and are over charging me.
- The omnipresent "Network busy" when I have to place a death or life call.
- The seemingly always shrinking coverage area.
Turns out their engineers indeed do work and they've been probing UMTS/HSDPA service(PDF) here in Monterrey. Hope they'll get their act together and actually release some of that to the public at:
- a better price point than their EDGE service and
- before the number portability(PDF) mandated by COFETEL to all carriers is effective, by then I´m seriously considering Iusacell due to its competitive pricing.
seriously, what's up with all that "PDFing" of information thats meant to be easily accessible.